[cisco-voip] Upgrade 4.0.2a to 8.5.1

Ki Wi kiwi.voice at gmail.com
Thu May 12 13:32:58 EDT 2011

For me on 3.3 ---> 4.2(3) ---> 7.1.2 i think ( i roughly remembered I didn't
go 6.x since it can't go 8.5.1 directly)
I hit the logging issue, after that I upgrade to 7.1.3, and finally on 8.5.1

I can't really remember the exact path i took, normally i will just trust
the cisco compatibility matrix.

I done this at home using vmware. When I'm finally at 8.5.1, i did DRS and
restore it into the actual physical server.

Then upgrade to 8.5.1SU1 on the actual physical server.