[cisco-voip] Collapsing CUCM Clusters - Looking for Advice from Experts :)

Gregory Wenzel gwenzit at gmail.com
Fri May 13 12:20:04 EDT 2011

I have a project where I have to collapse multiple CUCM6.1 clusters into one
CUCM8.5 cluster. I am hoping someone on this blog has dont it before and can
point out any Gotcha's they have come across.

Im using BAT, Export and Import functions to transfer configurations. Are
there any hints or tools out there that make this more simple for partners?

Has anyone done this and can I ask you for advice before I begin down this
path. How many weeks did it take.

Thanks in advance

Regards.

Greg Wenzel, CCVP