[cisco-voip] [Cisco-Voip] Caller ID between Cisco and Panasonic PBX

sheref hf sheref_hf at hotmail.com
Sat May 14 08:14:58 EDT 2011

Hi friend

I have CUCM connected to VGW in HQ branch
and I have 3 panasonic PBX with analog phones connected to other branches
and I configured integration between two system via VPN network
but I need caller ID appears on both two phones " analog and IP Phones"

Best Regards,

Sherif Ibrahem Mohamed
Network Engineer
Silicon21NIT Services