[cisco-voip] Number of gateways decreased unexpectedly

Madziarczyk, Jonathan jmad at cityofevanston.org
Mon May 16 18:14:39 EDT 2011

How about in 7.x?

From: Wes Sisk [mailto:wsisk at cisco.com]
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2011 10:35 AM
To: Madziarczyk, Jonathan
Cc: cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] Number of gateways decreased unexpectedly

What version?

In syslogs (registration events go into different syslog in 8.x) you
should be able to see any gateway (un)registrations.

Regards,
Wes

On 5/16/2011 10:21 AM, Madziarczyk, Jonathan wrote:

Hey,

Just got an alert this weekend that ALL my registered gateways dropped
for about an hour and came back up (around 3am-4am).  I am unable to
correlate it to any planned outtages (or unplanned for that matter).  Is
there any useful info I can find in the CUCM logs that would help
explain more details than that standard message?  If so, where should I
look?

Jonathan