[cisco-voip] SAF Commands

Drewbles drewbles80 at gmail.com
Tue May 17 19:04:14 EDT 2011

All,

So I was recently studying for the CIPT2 exam and one of the topics covered
is SAF and CCD. I had the obvious friend GNS3 fired up to help study but, I
noticed that I could not run the command 'voice service saf' to play around
with a local SAF client. I was running 15.1(4)M5 on a 7200 (in GNS3) but
couldn't see 'saf' in the options under 'voice service'.

I also tested this on a 2821 running 15.1(3)T1 and still no go. I can enter
in the command 'session target saf' under the dial peer.

Has anyone played around with this?

Cheers,

Drew.