[cisco-voip] Limiting outbound ISDN calls to a limited set of channels?

Buchanan, James jbuchanan at presidio.com
Fri May 20 08:35:31 EDT 2011

There is a way to put certain channels in maintenance mode, which will prevent UCM from using the channels, but will not prevent CallManager from reconfiguring them as full. What you could do is use the "ccm-manager config" command in the IOS router to do the initial config, then remove "ccm-manager config" which will keep CallManager from reconfiguring the T1s every time.

It is not supported however to use a partial PRI, and you can mix MGCP and H323 on the same gateway.

James Buchanan | Technology Manager, UC | South Region | Presidio Networked Solutions
12 Cadillac Dr, Suite 130, Brentwood, TN 37027 | jbuchanan at presidio.com
D: 615-866-5729 | F: 615-866-5781 | www.presidio.com
CCIE #25863, Voice