[cisco-voip] Centralized CUCM with high latency remote sites

Jobe Gates jobe at gatesweb.net
Fri May 20 14:47:03 EDT 2011

We are looking at a CUCM redesign and all of our sites are international.
Latency to some of them is in the 200+ms.  I'm trying to figure out what
options I have for either regionalizing CUCM's or doing CME's and trying to
see how to tie services back in.  We are using OCS currently and want to get
Presence working.  I'm not sure what capability CME has to hook into a
centralized Presence server.

Anyone working in an environment like this I'm curious on your design.

Thanks in advance,
Jobe