[cisco-voip] CUCM 7-When did phone register

Mark Pratt Mark.Pratt at wageworks.com
Fri May 20 17:01:08 EDT 2011

Anyone know if it is possible and if so how to tell when a phone registered with CallManager? I would like to know date and time if possible. I am trying to determine if a specific phone is staying up or if it is re-registering at random times.

Thanks
Mark

Mark Pratt
Telecom Engineer, IT Operations
Direct: 480.291.0431 |  Mobile: 602.284.3568 |
Email: Mark.Pratt at wageworks.com<mailto:Mark.pratt at wageworks.com>

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CC16F6.5C61A210]<http://www.wageworks.com/>

This is a confidential correspondence intended only for the recipient. Further distribution or dissemination is prohibited. Please delete if received in error. No part may be construed as tax or legal advice. Unless indicated otherwise, this email does not constitute a "writing" under E-SIGN/UETA, i.e., no contract or agreement is implied or intended.