[cisco-voip] CUCM 7-When did phone register

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Fri May 20 23:26:04 EDT 2011

I believe you can get this from the phone itself. With a 7940, settings, status, network. Or something like that. It gives you an elapsed time and reason for last disconnect. Not easy if you're trying to get info from many phones, but if the person at the other end is willing to work with you, it might be an easy option.

There are also remote control options.

Sent from my iPhone