[cisco-voip] cius

Nick Matthews matthnick at gmail.com
Sat May 21 17:00:21 EDT 2011

There are a number of different hardware version prototypes floating around,
so mileage varies fairly widely between demo units.  WPA support definitely
there.

I've played with a few, and they're cool.  I'm really looking forward to
some of the cool use cases for it - GPS, Wifi, webex, front/rear video,
phone, IM/presence, Gyro detector, VDI...  you only really need to combine a
few of those for interesting applications.  Plus at this point it's running
2.2 so it's got standard market support for android.  I've heard the 3.0
market hasn't quite gotten there yet.

-nick

On Fri, May 20, 2011 at 6:05 PM, Cristobal Priego <cristobalpriego at gmail.com