[cisco-voip] Limiting outbound ISDN calls to a limited set of channels?

Nowacki Marcin Marcin_Nowacki at sevenet.pl
Tue May 24 06:57:31 EDT 2011

Hi
You may try to configure : Change B-Channel Maintenance Status 1 in CUCM under service parameters.

"To use this feature, the Enable status poll check box must be checked on the PRI Gateway Configuration window. If it is not, you need to check the check box, click Update, and reset the gateway for the service parameter change to take effect."

Greetings
Marcin

Marcin Nowacki
Inżynier Systemowy