[cisco-voip] CallManager 7.1(5b) Media Check Failed

Jason Aarons (AM) jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com
Tue May 24 15:12:43 EDT 2011

My understanding is the Media Check is running a md5 checksum against the embedded value on the disk.

Once that completes it checks BIOS/firmware, then hardware verification.

TAC washed their hands, I'm not sure if bad DVDs or manufacturing issues are bugs in the toolkit...

I'm really not convinced the media is bad.