[cisco-voip] Caller ID Data

Lisa Notarianni notariannil1 at scranton.edu
Thu May 26 08:51:30 EDT 2011

Our current version of Call Manager is 7.1.5

If a user call forwards their VoIP DN to their cell phone the only
Caller ID that is transferred to the cell phone are those that are in
our screening tables associated with our PRIs.  Otherwise the default
Caller ID data that shows is the generic Circuit ID.  (We have Verizon
PRIs.)

Is there any way to transfer the original Caller ID data out via Call
Manager or would this be a Verizon setting since it is coming in the PRI
to the VoIP phone and back out the PRI to the cell phone?

Thanks!!