[cisco-voip] Unity Connection Fail back Replication Concern

STEVEN CASPER SCASPER at mtb.com
Thu May 26 11:35:52 EDT 2011

Yes, I was surprised to see that the replication looks good.....

DB and Replication Services: ALL RUNNING

Cluster Replication State: Replication status command started at:
2011-05-26-09-26
     Replication status command COMPLETED 427 tables checked out of
427
     No Errors or Mismatches found.

     Use 'file view activelog
cm/trace/dbl/sdi/ReplicationStatus.2011_05_26_09_26_19.out' to see the
details

DB Version: ccm7_1_3_30000_1
Number of replicated tables: 427

Cluster Detailed View from PUB (2 Servers):

                                PING            REPLICATION     REPL.
DBver&  REPL.   REPLICATION SETUP
SERVER-NAME     IP ADDRESS      (msec)  RPC?    STATUS          QUEUE
TABLES  LOOP?   (RTMT) & details
-----------     ------------    ------  ----    -----------     -----
------- -----   -----------------
Unity-Conn-Pub  xxxxxxx           0.034   Yes     Connected       0
  match   N/A     (2) PUB Setup Completed
Unity-Conn-Sub  xxxxxxxxxx      0.259   Yes     Connected       0
match   N/A     (2) Setup Completed

>>> "Jason Aarons (AM)" <jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com> 5/26/2011
11:20 AM >>>

I would consider a upgrade once you resolve NTP and any RTMT errors.
How about utils dbreplication status from CLI? All good there?
There is not good documentation on Unity Connection DRS backups when
you have a cluster. It’s not in writing if you should backup both when
Active-Active or if just the Pub.