[cisco-voip] cius

Nick Matthews matthnick at gmail.com
Sat May 28 21:28:18 EDT 2011

Cisco did a field beta for the Cius since there was so much demand for them,
so there are some customers that were able to participate.  They should be
FCS'ing soon, but there are a few known issues they want to get the kinks
out of before it's released.  It's pretty important to realize that these
beta units vary and the software does as well, so much of the feedback and
hands on is based off different hardware alphas and it sounds like a large
percentage of the feedback has been implemented in the FCS version.

-nick