[cisco-voip] What debug should I be looking at..

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 08:57:40 EDT 2011

Attached zip file of debugs w/ the tcp transaction over about an hour.

I've filtered out a TON of "TCP0: ACK timeout timer expired" messages,
and some setting "TCP_TOS Properties" messages.

This was over a 1 hour period, the only sccp profile that gets
mentioned in the sccp debugs is 888 which is the conference bridge -
also looks like that is application type 3.
Looks like a lot of keep alive time-outs for application types 2 and 3.

Not knowing anything more about interpreting the syslog messages, I
would guess that the gateway is not getting keepalives in a timely
fashion from CM and is initiating the switch itself. The same device
also has 6 MGCP controlled PRI's, seems odd that connectivity for
those is not a problem (as far as I can tell).

Still trying to arrange a packet cap at the gateways.

--
Ed Leatherman