[cisco-voip] ISR 2800 support in new CUCM 8.6 (and future9.x)clusters

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Wed Nov 9 11:14:32 EST 2011

they key is to read the sentence that says: Cisco SRST is not dependent on Cisco CallManager versions, but phone loads.

even though it adds CUCM v8.x at the bottom of SRST 8.x, it's the phone load that is most important.

if you upgrade the phoneload, then you have to make sure SRST supports it.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (ANNU)
Cooking with unix is easy. You just sed it and forget it.
- LFJ (with apologies to Mr. Popeil)