[cisco-voip] (no subject)

JoeA jalbertini at ymail.com
Sat Nov 12 09:24:52 EST 2011

Wanted to run this by the Cisco IPT gurus:

I have a client who has the following sceniaro and is looking to see if this could be replicated to Unity Connection, without any human intervention, they want the process to run automagically at a pre set time.
 Here is their current method: at the end of the shift, the supervisor will dial an Octel voice mail box, select a broadcast (to a voice mail distribution list), and runs the text-to-speech application on their PC, which the telephone handset will then pickup the voice from the PC speaker and then sends the voice mail.

Looking for Unity Connection, using text-to-speech to read an excel file that contains numbers and text strings to send a voicemail to a distribution list at a pre set time.

I know this could be done with UCCX - the  problem, customer doesn't have UCCX.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Joe