[cisco-voip] (no subject)

JoeA jalbertini at ymail.com
Sun Nov 13 09:08:36 EST 2011

Thanks Matt and Anthony.

________________________________
From: Anthony Holloway <avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com>
To: Matthew Loraditch <MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com>
Cc: JoeA <jalbertini at ymail.com>; cisco voip <cisco-voip at puck.nether.net>; "jalbertini at yahoo.com" <jalbertini at yahoo.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 12, 2011 10:52 AM
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] (no subject)

"If you could find something that could script a whole bunch of key presses..."

I would highly recommend this program for automatically just about anything, to include key presses.  It's very flexible.
http://www.autohotkey.com/

-Anthony

If you could find something that could script a whole bunch of key presses and such you could possibly do it with a pc using IP Communicator, but beyond that I can't think of anything.