[cisco-voip] How to set Date Format in UCCX for SQL

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 17:47:56 EST 2011

Shary,

Would this work for you?
http://download.oracle.com/javase/1.5.0/docs/api/java/sql/Date.html

The way you create this type of variable is simple.  You know how when you
create a new Date variable, you select Date from the drop downlist, or
maybe type it in directly?  Well, with this new type, you have to type it
in once, just the first time, then subsequent times you will be able to
select it from the drop down.

Could you try this:

1. Keep your current Date variable
2. Make a new variable of type java.sql.Date setting its initial value to
null
3. Just before writing to the DB, use a Set step to cast the Date variable
to your new java.sql.Date variable
4. Use the new java.sql.Date variable in your DB step

I haven't tested this, so I'm not sure if it will get you where you need to
be, but it's a start.

It's hard not having my own private lab setup anymore. =(

Anthony