[cisco-voip] Brazil toll free call blocking

Guarda, Helder helder.guarda at gs.com
Wed Nov 16 15:24:45 EST 2011

All:

We have a need to implement Toll Free call blocking in our Brazil gateways, and can't seem to find a configuration that works.  We have a 2811 running IOS version 12.4.13b, with the following configuration on the E1 controller:

#sh run | beg controller
controller E1 0/0/0
 framing NO-CRC4
 ds0-group 0 timeslots 1-15,17-31 type r2-digital r2-compelled ani
 cas-custom 0
  country brazil
  double-answer
  category 2
  answer-signal group-b 1
 description E1 TELEFONICA
!

With this configuration, collect calls don't get blocked - they are completed end-to-end.  Has anyone ever successfully configured the Cisco router to block collect calls in Brazil?  Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Helder