[cisco-voip] UCCX 8.5(1)SU2 CAD 8.5 CSD (Cisco Supervisor Desktop) showing Barge/Intercpet shows Inactive

Buchanan, James jbuchanan at presidio.com
Wed Nov 16 23:01:14 EST 2011

Do you have an active call selected? I'm not sure if you have to have the call or the agent selected.

James Buchanan| UC Technology Manager | Presidio South | Presidio Networked Solutions
12 Cadillac Dr Ste 130 Brentwood, TN 37027 | jbuchanan at presidio.com<mailto:jbuchanan at presidio.com>
UCCX 8.5(1)SU2   CAD 8.5 CSD (Cisco Supervisor Desktop) showing Barge/Intercpet shows Inactive

What are some reasons the Cisco Supervisor Desktop would show Barge/Intercept as being Inactive? I am logged into Agent Desktop first.