[cisco-voip] UCCX Post Call Survey transfer problem

Bill Riley bill at hitechconnection.net
Thu Nov 17 16:02:26 EST 2011

It does not let me put a number in when using it.

I thought about scripting around it on the survey side and dropping the call. Would you offer some suggestions on that?  All of the agent extensions are four digits but are different ranges. There should never be a 4 digit extension connected to the survey script but I may not always get CLID from the PSTN.