[cisco-voip] UC on UCS

Matthew Saskin msaskin at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 18:48:06 EST 2011

Not entirely.  For UC virtualization, you have two options when it comes to
hardware.

1 - Tested Reference Configuration
2 - Specs-based

For #1/TRC, you must run the exact UCS SKU's listed on the compatibility
documents.
For #2/specs based, you must run Xeon 5600 or 7800 CPU's on IBM, HP, or
Cisco UCS hardware.