[cisco-voip] What debug should I be looking at.. (Conf Bridge Transient Connection Attempts)

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 16:05:43 EST 2011

Following up on this issue now that its fixed.

Key was the output of "show sccp connections", it showed:

Total number of active session(s) 1, and connection(s) 0

There was a conference session active with no connections, and it
wasn't able to fallback completely due to switchover/switchback set to
Graceful.

Solution/workaround was to shut/no shut sccp and set fallback/fallover
to immediate. When I did this though, SCCP would not shut down all the
way, when I tried to re-enable I got :
SCCP operational state down is in progress. Enable after some time...

Workaround to that was to power cycle the box after production hours.

Still have case open with TAC to see if that is a bug as well (sent
some debugs). But the original issue with the conference
bridge/transient connections is fixed.

--
Ed Leatherman