[cisco-voip] 9971 record button on phone button template

Erick B. erickbee at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 16:37:25 EST 2011

Hi,

Anyone try the Record button and Device invoked call recording on the
9971 before?  Automatic Call recording is working fine, and I tried
changing one to device invoked and put record button on a phone and
when I press the record button is the circle record icon suppose to
light up red like your recording or stay gray?  Either way, when I
press it I get no acknowledgement and the call isn't recording on the
recording serer. The recording profile is same on the extension and
changing back to automatic recording works fine.

Thanks, Erick