[cisco-voip] 9971 Video Failing/Call Failing

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Mon Nov 28 17:35:52 EST 2011

If you're only doing VPN and not NAT then I *think* you can disable SCCP and SIP inspection.  So long as you are permitting traffic otherwise from the lower security interface to higher security interface.

Option #2 - Update ASA to latest version. CUCM and ASA have to upgrade in lock step when inspection is used.

Regards,
Wes