[cisco-voip] Monitoring UCCE status and health

Matthew Saskin msaskin at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 20:53:09 EST 2011

UCCE doesn't provide terribly much relevant information via active SNMP
polling.  As I recall, there are only 3 key OID's representing concurrent
agent logins, calls per second, and some other statistic, all recorded on
the Roggers.  Most all UCCE alerting is going to be accomplished via SNMP
traps.

-matthew