[cisco-voip] Num expands

Dennis Heim Dennis.Heim at cdw.com
Tue Nov 29 00:55:48 EST 2011

Num-exp will eventually bite you in the arse. Any time saved now will be insanely painful down the road or if you are lucky you will be employed somewhere else when it comes time to payback the Cisco gods.

Dennis Heim
Senior Engineer (Unified Communications)
CDW  Advanced Technology Services
10610 9th Place
Bellevue, WA 98004

425.310.5299 Single Number Reach (WA)
317.569.4255 Single Number Reach (IN)
317.569.4201 Fax
dennis.heim at cdw.com
cdw.com/content/solutions/unified-communications/