[cisco-voip] Call Accounting Application for CUCM

Phil Bieber philbieber at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 08:49:14 EST 2011

Hi Joe,
we're using the Alwin Pro package by aurenz. This is a German company, so
I'm not sure, how much that helps you, though they do have an English
website: http://www.aurenz.de/en/homepage/.
They tap into the CDR interface of CUCM.
Regaring monitoring, I was planning on using our Icinga to do just that,
but I haven't found good plugins, yet.

Cheers
Phil
--
It might be just possible, by lying very still in a cellar somewhere,
to get through a day without committing a crime. But only just. And,