[cisco-voip] Restore Down button on Cisco Agent Desktop minimizes to Taskbar

Jason Aarons (AM) jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com
Tue Nov 29 11:17:45 EST 2011

[cid:image001.png at 01CCAE88.6F61FDE0]

Restore Down button on Cisco Agent Desktop minimizes to Taskbar, it should put CAD in middle of screen, wondering if this is a bug. I. When CAD is in Taskbar,  I can't click to maximize, I have to Right click  Maximize. In Preferences I tried all the options and get same behavior.

It was working fine at some point. About to test on other Agent PCs to see if I can duplicate it.

UCCX 8.5(1)SU2
Cisco Agent Desktop Premium 8.5.1.214
Windows XP SP3 32 bit