[cisco-voip] CUEAC 8.6 > WebAdmin > User Configuration > Operator Management

Jason Aarons (AM) jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com
Wed Nov 30 13:11:12 EST 2011

CUEAC 8.6 > WebAdmin > User Configuration > Operator Management

Do I create 1 user per operator? Or can it be shared?

Can multiple operators login with same username just putting a different extension?

Ie I have 9 Operators using the Attendant Console, can they all login to Attendant Console with same username but different extension? Or should I be creating 9 users under Operator Management?