[cisco-voip] how to transform calling party number and show the calling name with UCM 8.x?

Adam Frankel (afrankel) afrankel at cisco.com
Mon Oct 3 21:18:59 EDT 2011

You can use calling party transformation pattern on the receiving phone
to translate the calling number using normal pattern matching and
translation patterns.    This will not give you calling name, though.

You might be able to come up with a unique solution to this problem by
creating a remote destination profile with the full PSTN number for each
of the main site numbers, and associating it to the line appearance.
When the call comes inbound, the mobile connect/SNRD will find a match
on the remote destination and the call will display as an internal call
with the calling name display as well.

HTH,

Adam