[cisco-voip] Session Border Controllers

Matt Slaga (AM) matt.slaga at dimensiondata.com
Thu Oct 6 12:47:33 EDT 2011

Yes, I've configured and troubleshot several ACME SBCs.  IMHO, if you need SBC capabilities, ACME has CUBE beat hands down.  For example, in an interop issue with H323 to SIP conversion, ACME found an issue with their SBC in how it responded to a SIP 400 Bad Request.  We had a software update to fix the issue in less than a day.  That's quite a response.

One of my customers is using ACME for their entire SIP infrastructure internally connecting many disparate systems.  This is for a 70,000 user+ enterprise global environment.