[cisco-voip] Show controllers E1 Applique type

Collins, Matthew matthew.collins at linklaters.com
Thu Oct 6 17:29:44 EDT 2011

Hi all,

Can anyone inform me what the Applique type actually means and the differences between balanced and unbalanced  from the show controllers E1 command. I cant seem to find anything meaningful.

The circuit in question is a isdn r2 in Brazil

1 0/0/0 is up.
  Applique type is Channelized E1 - unbalanced
  Cablelength is Unknown
  No alarms detected.
  alarm-trigger is not set
  Version info Firmware: 20071011, FPGA: 13, spm_count = 0
  Framing is NO-CRC4, Line Code is HDB3, Clock Source is Line Primary.
  Data in current interval (332 seconds elapsed):
     0 Line Code Violations, 0 Path Code Violations
     0 Slip Secs, 0 Fr Loss Secs, 0 Line Err Secs, 0 Degraded Mins
     0 Errored Secs, 0 Bursty Err Secs, 0 Severely Err Secs, 0 Unavail Secs

Relevant config
card type e1 0 0
network-clock-participate wic 0
network-clock-select 1 E1 0/0/0

controller E1 0/0/0
framing NO-CRC4
 clock source line primary
line-termination 75-ohm
ds0-group 0 timeslots 1-15,17-31 type r2-digital r2-compelled ani
cas-custom 0
  country brazil
  metering
  double-answer
  category 2
  answer-signal group-b 1
description **** link to TELCO ****

Matt

Any business communication, sent by or on behalf of Linklaters LLP or one of its affiliated firms or other entities (together "Linklaters"), is confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected. If you receive it in error please inform us and then delete it from your system. You should not copy it or disclose its contents to anyone. Messages sent to and from Linklaters may be monitored to ensure compliance with internal policies and to protect our business. Emails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free. Anyone who communicates with us by email is taken to accept these risks.
Linklaters LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC326345. It is a law firm authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (www.sra.org.uk). The term partner in relation to Linklaters LLP is used to refer to a member of Linklaters LLP or an employee or consultant of Linklaters LLP or any of its affiliated firms or entities with equivalent standing and qualifications. Please refer to www.linklaters.com/regulation for important information on our regulatory position.
A list of Linklaters LLP members together with a list of those non-members who are designated as partners and their professional qualifications, may be inspected at our registered office, One Silk Street, London EC2Y 8HQ and such persons are either solicitors, registered foreign lawyers or European lawyers.