[cisco-voip] custom reporting/stored proc in UCCX 85

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 16:29:53 EDT 2011

Anyone doing custom reports in uccx 8.5?

I have one that required a slightly modified version of one of the
built-in stored procs that we have on UCCX 7 that i'm trying to port
over, but the informix version is calling a another built in stored
procedure which apparently the uccxhruser does not have permissions to
run. It gives an error "Routine (drop_table) can not be resolved."

Has anyone else run into this type of thing? I have located a bug ID
CSCtj31833, that is basically this problem, but it says the defect is
fixed in 8.5(1.10000.7) - i'm running 8.5(1.11002-22) (SU1). TAC
doesn't give much help on custom reporting, but if it's a legit bug
perhaps I will get some sympathy.

If I manually create a copy of that procedure myself as uccxhruser,
everything works... would just rather not re-create the wheel over and
over if this issue pops up for any other reports.

Have a great weekend!

--
Ed Leatherman