[cisco-voip] Remote Port Status Monitor - Connection Refused by Remote Server..yet on the white list

Adel Abushaev adel.abushaev at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 13:52:16 EDT 2011

Usually you could disable the feature, wait for it to go offline, then
enable it again. Could you by any chance verify that you are
connecting there from the IP address you are thinking you are
connecting (in case of multiple NIC cards). Another source of this
type of issues seen was NAT between client and UC.

The list of IP addresses must be comma separated, anything else could
render it unusable.

Adel.