[cisco-voip] Unity Connection 8.5 with Single Inbox > Forwards message via Outlook to SMTP internet and he's gotten 82 copies of same emails so far

Jason Aarons (AM) jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com
Tue Oct 11 15:41:02 EDT 2011

Note from end user below.  Running Unity Connection 8.5(1)SU1 using EWS (Exchange Web Services) to sync with their Exchange 2007SP1 Mailbox via Single Inbox.  I wonder if EWS sync occurring is somehow putting it back in every time. I've not seen this before.

"I wanted to ask about an issue that I have not seen in the past.  I have a user from KnS that forwarded a VM from her outlook to her husband, and now she is saying the he keeps getting the mail sent to his in box.  The user states that as of today 82 emails of the same message has been sent.  I am just curious if you've come across such an issue before?"

Jason Aarons
Consultant
Dimension Data
904-338-3245 mobile