[cisco-voip] Outcalling solution?

Jason Aarons (AM) jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com
Wed Oct 12 20:22:37 EDT 2011

"I'm an attorney, I'm at a customer's site. I need to call my office from a customer's phone and be able to dial out to any number.  I don't want my customer paying for my calls, many of them are international calls. (I'm already charging the customer $450/hour plus expenses, I can afford the Intl LD bill)"

We have CallManager 8.5 and Unity Connection 8.5.  I want to secure the solution with a 4-digit pin for security.

Will Mobile Voice Access on CallManager 8.5 work for this? Should I use gateway with TCL script similar to phone card application.

What are your thoughts on how to best accomplish this?