[cisco-voip] CUxAC queue handling

Jamie Gale jamgale at cisco.com
Fri Oct 14 09:38:25 EDT 2011

Hi Andre,

Thanks for your further ideas, all feedback/ideas are always welcome so we can improve the product in the best way possible.

Some of these are already under consideration for the future but I will make sure I have them all captured so I can discuss them with Product Manager.

Kind Regards

Jamie Gale
Technical Marketing Engineer, Cisco Unified Attendant Consoles
Arc Solutions, onsite at Cisco
IP Communications Business Unit
jamgale at cisco.com
D +1 919 392 4671