[cisco-voip] report for zero out option in UC 8.5?

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 01:47:32 EDT 2011

No, but that's why they have a feature where you can search the entire DB
for a value.  So what I would do is, search for the specific number you are
looking for, and it will find it in all tables.

Another option: set your own zero out to a special number like "1010101010",
then search for that, and it will show you exactly where it's stored,
allowing you to search for other values. (or a test user if you have one
handy)

You should get to know CULDI, and not just dismiss it.  It's pretty
powerful.

-Anthony