[cisco-voip] Question about RTMT

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Wed Oct 19 10:17:55 EDT 2011

RISData collector snapshots a subset of RTMT counters from the system periodically and stores that as CSV files for subsequent review.

would that provide the historical information for which you are looking?

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-16943
Cisco RIS Data Collector PerfMonLog
    activelog cm/log/ris/csv/PerfMon.csv

/wes