[cisco-voip] log file for license mac change

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Wed Oct 19 11:55:12 EDT 2011

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/rel_notes/8_0_1/delta/vmware.html#wp1054450

I'm putting this together quickly and adhoc so there is plenty of room for error.  Hopefully others on the list can contribute/correct.  For the items in that list I believe the audit means are:

•Time zone
changed from CLI. "IPT Platform CLI Logs" and "IPT Platform CLI Created Reports": https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-16943

•NTP server 1 (or "none")
changed from CLI

•NIC speed (or "auto")
changed from CLI

•Hostname
changed from ccmadmin and CLI. CLI change affects licensing. use CLI logs.

•IP Address (or "dhcp")
changed from OS Admin: "Cisco Unified OS Admin Web Service", "Cisco Tomcat": https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-16943
changed from CLI

•IP Mask (or "dhcp")
changed from OS Admin or CLI. see paths above

•Gateway Address (or "dhcp")
changed from OS Admin or CLI. see paths above

•Primary DNS (or "dhcp")
changed from OS Admin or CLI. see paths above

•SMTP server (or "none")
changed from OS Admin or CLI. see paths above

•Certificate Information (Organization, Unit, Location, State, Country)
changed from CLI. see paths above

/wes