[cisco-voip] Webex with CUPS?

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Thu Oct 20 19:14:20 EDT 2011

Well at the moment the licensing is separate. Cups doesn't get you anything WebEx or vice versa.  You end up with both from some of the cuwl licenses But they don't really work together. Now the various jabber clients are supposed to merge the client apps for cups and WebEx eim but they aren't done yet and I haven't seen anything specific about how that will license yet

With regards to WebEx licensing now, I know accounts for the conference type apps (meeting center, et al) are named hosts licenses but I don't sell any of it so beyond that I don't want to say as I'm not too familiar.

Hth

Sent from my iPad