[cisco-voip] SCCP/SRST with Extension Mobility what happens?

Jason Aarons (AM) jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com
Thu Oct 20 23:08:53 EDT 2011

Customer is using Extension Mobility and SCCP/SRST (call-manager-fallback). I have to admit I can't recall every testing EM with SRST and don't know what happens or will break ,etc.

Does anything happen to Logged In (Extension Mobility) users  when they go into SRST? Works like normal?

Would there be any particular benefits for EM if we switched to CME-as-SRST?

Wow, 98mph fast ball. I'd swing at that too...