[cisco-voip] SCCP/SRST with Extension Mobility what happens?

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Fri Oct 21 11:29:07 EDT 2011

Agreed.

With strict SRST the phone tells the SRST reference what DN it is using.  Thinks like EM logout and EM timeout would not be supported but the EM DN would register without issue. Then it depends on call routing configuration on your SRST device.

With CME-as-SRST it is my understanding that phones go through a more typical registration process where CME tells the phone what DN to use.

/wes