[cisco-voip] Big analog gateway?

Matthew Saskin msaskin at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 14:56:19 EDT 2011

Both audiocodes and quintum make fairly inexpensive devices to do larger
scale analog to IP conversion.  On the cisco front, you can get pretty good
FXS density with the EVM-HD module in an ISR/ISR G2 - should be 24 ports per
EVM-HD module and you can put two into a 3845 as an example.  May not be the
cheapest way to get ~50 analog ports however.

Matthew Saskin
msaskin at gmail.com
203-253-9571