[cisco-voip] CUCM Capacity and Maximum Supported Endpoints

Nate VanMaren VanMarenNP at ldschurch.org
Tue Oct 25 16:24:12 EDT 2011

UCM 8.6 is 40k phones with a standard off the shelf purchase.  Megacluster that Wes is talking about I would assume is now scalable to 80k phones.  The old numbers were 30k phones and 60k phones.  UCM 8.6 increased from 7500 phones per node to 10000 which is the reason for the bigger numbers.  Last time I looked it assumed a BHCA of 4 per phone, and minimal phone configurations.

-Nate