[cisco-voip] CUxAC 8.6.1 Personal Directory Group removing someone?

Jason Aarons (AM) jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com
Wed Oct 26 10:45:10 EDT 2011

In CUxAC I've created a new Personal Directory Group, then dragged a user from the Full Directory tab into my new personal tab, however I can't find how to delete someone from my Personal Directory group.

Third install I've noticed this, normally I delete the whole personal directory tab and start over again.

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Also can I import Personal Directory info into CUxAC using a .csv or text file, etc? I have 20 users I want to setup all identical.

Same with their Options > Preferences, I want every setup identical, and way to put them back to identical.

Jason Aarons
Consultant
Dimension Data
904-338-3245 mobile