[cisco-voip] VG224 and vg224-i6k9s-mz.151-3.T2.bin

Mike King me at mpking.com
Thu Oct 27 12:16:00 EDT 2011

We just upgraded to 8.5 CUCM about 2 weeks ago.

Part of that upgrade was taking all of our gateways up to Version 15.1(4)M1.
 Same for our VG224's

So far no wheels have fallen off, but I haven't gone looking for faxing
issues. (Cause you know you'll ALWAYS find them)

We usually downspeed our faxes to 9600 ECM off.

I'm really hoping to have a t.38 fax server onsite very soon, and not really
have to worry about this anymore.  (Seriously, we could get rid of all but 3
ports for postage machines if we did this.  I should calculate the ROI on
smartnet on the VG224's we've got for the "absolutely vital" fax machines we
have.  I mean, is it normal have 4 fax machines sitting next to each other?)

Mike